recipe by Mom (September)
- 1 lb of jumbo shrimp (unshelled)
- Blue Mountain Curry Seasoning
- Garlic Pepper (2 teaspoons)
- Butter & Oil
- 1/2 Red onion (chopped)
- 1/4 of a bush of Cilantro (finely chopped)
- Large Light Red Kidney Beans (1 can)
- Coconut milk (1 can)
- 2 cups of white rice
- 4 cups of water
- In a large rice cooker, pour in the rice, coconut milk, water, and kidney beans. Stir together, lightly and add about 2 pinches of salt. Press cook button.
- In a medium bowl, add all of the other ingredients (except butter) and mix together so the shrimp is evenly coated.
- Heat a tiny bit of oil and butter in a large skillet; when everything is hot, add shrimp mixture. Cook until shrimp is pink.
- Open the rice cooker and place of plate. Serve the shrimp on top of the rice while hot.